Wednesday 5 October 2011

Jessica Lange's Party for fear of "American Horror Story"

NEW YORK: Veteran actress Jessica Lange will make his debut in the TV show "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy's latest project, "American Horror Story."

Long, 62, nosy neighbor, Constance, Southern Belle was playing the role of the mysterious past, "American Horror Story," premiere Wednesday, FX Network.

Reuters, Oscar-and Emmy-winning actress and her upcoming series, haunted house and talked about his passion for photography.

Q: This is your first series. I have to do something in this idea?

A:., And the episodes are more emotional, but we embrace the tragedy and drama. It is really unbelievable. "

Q: So how do you prepare for the role of shrouded in secrecy meddling neighbors?

A: "It's just let your imagination inspire is an exercise that has a child, where at the moment as their commitment is total, but they are going to be ... I think he is really a throwback to another time . not in our language and behavior that affect things now. "

Q: Do you believe in haunted house?

A: "I lived in my house, haunted share, so I do not think they exist, most of them are quite sympathetic, but say they have some very annoying, I've never lived like this .. "

Q: How can I apply the house as a sign?

A: ". Living, breathing company that organizes all these secrets and betrayal and violence and suffering, and these feelings are often too big a man is like all the characters, but it is the house, the house and all"

Q: Hollywood has documented a lack of appropriate roles for women, well. How to deal with this issue now?

A:. I wish we had the opportunity to take ages. And then you have more than 30, more than 40, 50, would be more than 60 years after the drop off rate is steep. But that's OK, some strange way, because if you the same as in Edith Beale do a part of "Grey Gardens" it's your job better. "

Q: You have a new role to the other side of the camera recently, in 2008 the publication of a collection of black and white photos. What kind of picture you have drawn?

A: "I was unobserved 15 years ago ... It's a great exercise for me to take photographs and the exact opposite of acting with a certain degree, you're lonely, and it is a private, as opposed to the ' re to meet in front of the camera or on stage photographing the things that the anonymity of love. I most. for hours through the streets, and I see the world. "

Q: If you were not an actor, ... You?

A: ". I think I would start to be a gardener, or would like my photography is much, much earlier and much more fully" AGENCIES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons